Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Haute Look


I recently stunbled upon an online website called Haute Look, which sells everything from beauty and apparel (for men, women, and children) to things for the home! Much like Rue La La, Haute Look has different events every day featuring a different designer or brand. They also have a $10 friends reward, which works exactly like that of Rue La La, which I found to be quite interesting! You add things to your bag, and once they are added, there is a time limit set for each item. You usually have 15 minutes to keep that item in your bag as you decide whether or not to purchase it! Don't freak out though, because you can always add things back to your bag once they expire by simply visiting your shopping cart and hitting the "add back" button.

I found a ton of stuff on this website that I absolutely loved! I bought two dresses, a top, and a pair of flats, all for $100! Which if you ask me, is a total steal!

To check out this site, click on the Haute Look logo, located above :)


Keep saving ladies!
xx, Fortune

No comments:

Post a Comment