Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Modnique





Hey girls (and guys)!
Since I am such a great procrastinator, I stumbled upon another shopping website that had inexpensive brand name items at great prices!! The website is www.modnique.com. My favorite items have been the designer cocktail dresses and designer jewelry! And guys great news! There is stuff for you on this website as well!! 

I recommend visiting the tab named "Daily Deal" right now there is a $10 "Pilgrim Skanderborg, Denmark Crystal Necklace" 


I also enjoyed browsing the page Spring Boutique under $49.00...there are some nice dresses that could be used as business attire, casual attire, and screen T's. But since it is winter my favorite page was the "Boots and Booties Blowout" tab under Shoes. They have cut prices on a lot of amazing boots, and I am OBSESSED with boots so this is great for me :)

Thats all for now
Happy Shopping!

xoxo Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment