Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pinterest








Pinterest is the newest social media site, it was launched in March 2010 and already is one of the top 10 social networks. In January 2012 it drove more referral traffic to retailers than LinkedInYouTube, and Google+. It was also reported the site had 11.7 million unique users, making it the fastest site in history to break through the 10 million unique visitor mark.

So from my point of view, not only am I obsessed with this website, but it helps me shop and also procrastinate. When i am pinning items to my boards i can go to the website, for example when I am looking at clothes or hairstyles it can bring you to the website to usually purchase or browse more items!

I really recommend making a pinterest account :)

No comments:

Post a Comment